Submitted by Trinity Simmons
- 1.9kg chicken chunks
- 2 x 400g cans Ardmona Rich & Thick Classic Chopped Tomatoes & Paste
- Salt and pepper
- 100g bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 2 sprigs oregano
- Cooked fettuccine, to serve
- Place chicken chunks in slow cooker.
- Cover with Ardmona rich and thick .
- Then put all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Once all in stir through
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours
- Once ready take out chicken and pull apart then place back in and stir through and a few pinches of sugar to help taste too and serve
- Can use lamb instead of chicken.
- Serve with fettuccine pasta
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think