Submitted by Deb Kelly
Chicken Pot Pie
- 1kg chicken thighs cut into chunks
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 large red capsicim sliced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 cups vegetables; peas, corn, celery sliced, mushrooms sliced. Your choice
- 2 tblspns mild paprika
- 590 ml Chicken stock
- Saute onion and garlic in a little oil in a large frypan. Remove. Coat chicken with cornflour using a large snaplock bag. Brown chicken in pan in oil. Ensure chicken is browned evenly. You may want to do this in batches.
- Place onion and chicken back in slowcooker. Add capsicum and other vegetables. Add paprika and stock.
- Cover and cook 4 hours high or 6 hours low.
- Serve with rice
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think