Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Chicken Pasta In Creamy Roasted Peppers & Sundried Tomato Sauce
- 6 chopped chicken thighs
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 green and 1 red chopped capsicum
- 2 onions
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ½ jar roasted red peppers
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 block Philly Cream cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 packet of cooked pasta
- Add all ingredients, except cream cheese and pasta, into slow cooker.
- After cooking for 3 hours, add cream cheese until melted and stirring constantly.
- When not far from serving, add spinach and packet of cooked pasta.
- If you want to make your own semi-dried seasoned tomatoes you can follow my recipe here: http://www.slowcookercentral.com/recipe/slow-cooked-semi-dried-seasoned-tomatoes/
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!