Submitted by Trinity Simmons
Chicken noodle chicken
- 2 kilo chicken drumsticks
- 2 cans Coles crushed tomatoes mixed herbs
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 packets chicken noodle soup mix dry
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- Place chicken in the slow cooker.
- Then in a separate bowl add crushed tomatoes, red wine, chicken noodle soup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and mint sauce and mix.
- Place over the top of chicken and cook on low 6 hours or until meat falls off the bone
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think