- 500g Sausage meat,
- 500g Chicken mince,
- chopped onions and spring onions,
- 1 egg,
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs,
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herbs (I used lemon, roast garlic and oregano sachet) Masterfoods brand
- Mixed all ingredientstogether
- Line the sc with baking paper
- Spray with non stick spray
- Place meatloaf on paperand cook on high for 5 hours
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
4 thoughts on “Chicken Meatloaf”
Made this tonight for tea. Even though it was a bit messy to make it was certainly worth the effort. Just wondering if a silicone loaf pan could be used in the slow cooker?
Yes oven proof silicon wear is ok to use in slow cookers 🙂
Cooked this for Christmas lunch and it was a hit – both young and old!!
I used the Schnitzel Mix instead of breadcrumbs and onions, and a couple of spoonfuls of the lemon, herb & garlic spice blend.
Wanted to add photos but that didn’t work 😕😕😕
We don’t add photos here no 🙂
But if you visit our facebook group you can post your photo’s and the recipe link there to share with the 660,000 members who’d love to see it!