Submitted by Katrina Jenner
Chicken & Leek Pie
- 5 chicken thighs - roughly chopped
- 1 onion - diced
- 1 leek - cut in half lengthways then cut into 1cm slices
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 cup chicken stock
- Good sprinkle tarragon
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup thickened cream
- Cornflour - to thicken
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- Put everything in the slow cooker except the cream, cornflour & pastry.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on high.
- When ready add cream & thicken with cornflour
- Line a pie dish with 1 puff pastry sheet.
- Pop in filling.
- Place other puff pastry sheet on top.
- Bake in moderate oven until pastry all crispy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!