A really delicious and creamy meal that’s so easy to prepare.
Lots of gravy to sop up with your mash, rice or pasta.
Submitted by Sharon King
Chicken a la King
A really delicious and creamy meal that's so easy to prepare. Lots of gravy to sop up with your mash, rice or pasta.
- 1kg chicken thighs, whole pieces (Can be lightly brown of preferred)
- 1 tin condensed cream of chicken & corn
- 1 pkt reduced salt French onion soup mix
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 10 mushrooms sliced
- 200g bacon, diced
- 250ml Philadelphia cream for cooking
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 chicken stock cube, crumbled
- Place all ingredients in Slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours, depending on how fast your slow cooker cooks.
- I gently stir occasionally being careful not to break up chicken.
- Served with mash and veg.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think