Submitted by Saraya Box
Chicken Fruit Chutney & Vegetables with Brown Rice
- 500 - 600g Chicken Breast
- 2 x 525g Rosella Fruit Chutney Jar
- 2 x carrots (chopped)
- 2 x zucchini (chopped)
- 2 x onion (diced or sliced)
- 2 handfuls Mushrooms
- 1/4 cabbage (shredded)
- Brown Rice.
- Chop all vegetables up
- Thin out chicken breasts
- Layer slow cooker as follows...
- half fruit chutney jar, chicken then vegetables
- Continue to layer until all ingredients are in slow cooker dish.
- Put lid on slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 8 hours.
- Once cooked serve with rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think