Submitted by Lynda Eagleson
- 800g diced chicken breast/thigh
- 1 onion chopped
- 3cups chopped mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 3 tbls tomato paste
- 200g chopped bacon
- 200g broc/cauli
- 1 c chick stock
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1/2 - 3/4 c cream added towards end
- Fettucine either precooked and added at end or put in an hour before cooked if enough liquid.
- Add all ingredients except cream and pasta
- Cook on low 4-5 hours
- After 4 hours add fettuccine,
- When cooked,stir through the cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!