Submitted by Kathryn Jean Ryles
Delicious simple creamy chicken dish.
- 1kg chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 250 ml cooking cream
- 200 ml sour cream
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- Sauté chicken and garlic together then place in slow cooker.
- Add cooking cream.
- Add sour cream with 2 teaspoons of corn flour mixed in.
- Add Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix all together.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours
- Served with rice and green vegetables.
- Could serve with mashed potatoes.
- If you like extra sauce just add a bit more of the creams.
- I use Spring Gully Worcestershire sauce as it has a sweetness to it but you can use whatever brand you have. Enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!