Submitted by Lizanne
- 2kg Chicken Breast Fillet
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 packet Spring Vegetable Soup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Honey and Soy Marinade
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock (optional. I added this as I didn't want the chicken to be too dry)
- Layer the Chicken Breast in the Slow Cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour over Chicken Breast.
- Cook for 6-8 hrs on low (depending on your slow cooker).
- Serve with rice or mashed potato and Vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think