Submitted by Krista Hurrell
Chicken Curry Coke Casserole
- 750g chicken breast cubed
- 1 x pkt dutch curry and rice soup (continental)
- 1 x 375ml can of coke
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 red or green capsicum sliced
- Sliced mushrooms
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 tsp chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 dessert spoon of curry powder (dependong on how hot you like it)
- A pinch of salt
- Throw all the ingredients into the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours or less depending on your slow cooker.
- I cooked mine for 8 hours.
- Please note that the coke will keep the chicken breast moist.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think