Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Chicken Curry – Canola, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free
- 1.5kg chicken thighs, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 2-3 apples, diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, diced
- 500mls chicken stock
- 2 tblspns worcestershire sauce
- 1 dessert spoon Kashmiri Krush medium curry powder (Screaming Seeds Spice Co.)
- 1 tspn tumeric
- 1 tspn garam masala
- handful sultanas
- 2 tblspns cornflour
- Place chicken in slow cooker
- Cook for 6-7 hours on LOW (5.5L Sunbeam slow cooker)
- Add onion, garlic, carrot, apples, pumpkin and sultanas.
- Add spices to meat and vegetables.
- Mix cornflour with stock and worcestershire sauce, add to bowl.
- Serve with rice.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think