Submitted by Karen Stuckings
Chicken, Corn & Leek soup
- 500 gms Chicken Breast cubed
- 1 litre Chicken Stock. I made my own from when I had cooked roast chicken and froze it but you can use one of your choice
- 2 Leeks, sliced
- Kernels from 3 cobs of Corn
- 1 Red chilli, sliced (optional)
- Fresh Coriander leaves or herb of your choice
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Just before serving stir in eggs.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think