Submitted by Renee Cook
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 4 skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size chunks
- dry breadcrumbs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, mixed with a dash of milk
- 300gm Swiss cheese, cubed
- 280gm ham, diced
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1- Dip chicken in flour, then in the egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well.
- 2- Brown in a little oil until golden.
- 3- Place chicken in slow cooker, add cheese and ham on top.
- 4- Mix soup with 1 cup of milk and pour
- 5- Cook on low for 6 hours or until tender and bubbly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!