Submitted by Carol Wilkinson
Chicken & Chorizo Tart
- 2 cups of Cooked Chicken diced
- 3 Chorizo Sausages diced
- 1 Large Onion sliced
- 2 Cups of frozen Peas
- 2 cups of Tasty grated Cheese
- 10 eggs
- 300 Mls Cream
- 2 pieces of Lebanese Bread (Flat Bread)
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Olive Oil for frying Onions
- If using a 6 ltr SC this will make 1 large or if smaller SC will make 2..My SC Is a 3 ltr so i get 2 out of this recipe!!
- Grease & line you SC with baking paper.Place Lebanese bread in SC.
- In Frypan cook onions until they are clear,toss in Chorizo,Chicken & peas.ln large bowl lightly mix eggs & cream.Then add cheese & chicken & chorizo mix.Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Pour mix over bread,place teatowel on SC then lid.Cook on High for 2 hours 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think