Submitted by Joy Bartlett
Chicken, Cheese and Bacon Meatballs
- 1 kg chicken mince
- 6 - 8 bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 400g tins mushroom soup
- 1 packet French onion soup
- 300ml sour cream
- Combine mince, bacon, cheese, garlic, breadcrumbs, onion, eggs. Shallow fry in batches till browned, add to slow cooker.
- Mix sour cream, mushroom soup and French onion soup, pour over meatballs in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- If you are short on time, roll out meatballs and place into cooker with sauce mix, put on low for 7 hours.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
1 thought on “Chicken, Cheese and Bacon Meatballs”
Delicious recipe great with turkey mince toooooooo 😃