Submitted by Kim O,Bryan
Chicken Cheese and Bacon Meatballs
- 1 Kilo chicken mince
- 6-8 slices shortcut bacon - diced
- 2 large handfuls of grated cheese
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 2 handfuls of breadcrumbs (i had no breadcrumbs, so i used Tandaco brand Stuffing mix)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 x tins cream of mushroom soup
- 1 x French onion soup mix
- 1 x carton of sour cream
- Mix all of the Meatball ingredients well, and roll into meatballs, approx size of small rissoles.
- Stir Sauce mixture ingredients till they are blended, and pour over meatballs.
- Cook on auto for 7hrs
- *note for those who may not have the option, Auto is often 2hrs on high then it becomes low*
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!