- -1kg of chicken thighs (but breast can be used)
- - x2 300ml home brand thicken cream
- - 2 to 3 garlic gloves diced
- - 1 large onion
- - 1 cup of chicken stock (I used - chicken cube with 1 cup if boiling water)
- - bacon pieces (I used bout $3 worth but can use bacon rashers. I did this to our taste so can do your own amount)
- - mushrooms (I used out 375g but again to your own taste)
- Then a little bit of garlic salt for taste.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker
- Cook on low for approx 4hrs (I was nervous bout cream splitting so stirred it couple time).
- 30 mins before finishing I cut up thighs while pasta was boiling
- Also while pasta was cooking I thickened it with corn flour x4 tablespoons
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!