Submitted by Sarah Basman
Chicken and vegetable soup
- 8 chicken legs
- 1 lrg onion
- 2 lrg carrots diced
- 1 leek diced
- 2 medium zucchini diced
- 3 stalks of celery sliced
- 1/4 cabbage
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 2 L of chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup of water
- 1 1/4 cup dry soup mix
- Dice/slice onion, garlic, carrot, zucchini, leek, cabbage and celery then add it to your slow cooker bowl. Add chicken legs and dry soup mix followed by stock and 1 cup of water.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or until the chicken falls off the bone and all the vegetables are cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the soup and take the meat off the bone. Roughly chop it and add it back to the bowl.
- Serve as is or use a blender to make it smooth.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think