Submitted by Sonia Pitts
Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 4 chicken thighs (or any other Chicken)
- 1/2 pkt soup mix (McKenzie's Dry soup Mix)
- 1 lge potato
- 1/2 Bunch celery
- 2 LGE carrots
- 1 pkt chicken noodle soup mix
- 1 pkt french onion soup mix
- I also threw in 1 zucchini and 1/2 sweet potato.1 x parsnip, turnip (as they were in the fridge)
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker ( I did wash the soup mix before putting into soup) with 2 /12 to 3 ltrs water.
- When chicken was cooked I took out it and removed the bones then put back in sc.
- Cook on high for 3hrs then low 3hr or as long as you like.
- All veg diced, you don't have to as you can just mash in pot when cooked.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think