Submitted by Lacey Gray
Chicken and Veg Penny Saver
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- 3 cups of chopped veg of choice (or frozen)
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet of french onion soup
- Place chicken drumsticks in slow cooker.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and french onion soup together and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6hrs
- An hour before serving, remove chicken bones from slow cooker.
- Add vegetables and stir.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with pasta and a dollop of sour cream.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think