Submitted by Katrina
Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- 500ml Chicken Stock
- 1/2 Chicken Breast sliced thinly
- 420g can Creamed Corn
- 1 Spring Onion sliced thinly
- 1 Egg beaten (optional)
- NOTE: this recipe is for 1.5l slow cooker. Adjust ingredients & cooking time accordingly if using a larger cooker.
- Combine all ingredients except the egg and cook on high approx 2hrs.
- If desired stir through the beaten egg just before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think