Submitted by Sam Steele
Chicken and Rainbow Vegetables
- 6 half chicken breasts
- Cheese of choice (I used matured cheddar)
- 6 bacon rashers
- 6 cobs of corn
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 3 sliced carrots
- 1 kg thinly sliced potatoes
- 1/2 pkt of french onion soup
- 500 grams of broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Place peas, carrots and potatoes in layers in your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle french onion soup over the top.
- Cut slits in the chicken breast and stuff with cheese.
- Wrap each breast with bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in SC.
- Wrap individual corn cobs in foil along with some butter and seasoning of choice. Place in SC.
- After 5 hours on low place broccoli on top and then cook for 1 more hour.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think