Submitted by Erin Cole
Chicken and Corn Soup
- 2x 420gm cans of creamed corn
- 1x 420gm can drained corn kernals
- 1x bunch chopped fresh coriander
- 2x chicken breasts or 6x chicken thighs chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1L chicken stock
- 2 tsp minced garlic or powdered garlic
- 1tbspn brown sugar
- ADD AFTER COOKING
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- For added flavour add 3 pieces chopped bacon and 1 chopped red onion
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker except sour cream. Turn on low for 10 hours. No need to stir.
- Once cooked and served add sour cream to individual bowls and stir.
- Can freeze WITHOUT sour cream.
- Fresh coriander is best but you can use dried.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!