Submitted by Rebecca
chicken and asparagus boats
- 4 chicken thighs diced
- 1bunch asparagus
- Half a cauliflower
- Small onion diced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 continemtal chicken stock pot
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 6 tortilla boats
- Grated cheese
- Put a tablespoon of butter in a pan, add chicken and brown.
- Remove chicken
- Add another tablespoon of butter
- Add onion and cook until soft
- Add the flour and cook for 2 mins.
- Add stockpot
- Add milk gradually stirring continuosly until thick.
- Add asparagus, cauliflower and chicken simmer for 5mins.
- Put chicken mixture into boats and put in the slow cooker for 1.5hrs on low
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- (Could also use other vegetables like broccoli)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “chicken and asparagus boats”
Love this recipe Rebecca, they are absolutely delicious 😋 I added some cracked pepper, diced red capsicum and were very impressed with the result 😍 I cooked them on high for approximately 45mins with a tea towel under the lid and popped them in the oven to crisp for 10 mins before serving. These boats 🚤 are da bomb !!
This is so easy and yum!!! My 1 yr old and my 8yr old loved it. It was super easy.