Submitted by Cassandra Jennings
Cherry Ripe Crunch
- 2 x 375g bags of dark chocolate (melting).
- 2 x Bags of Cherry Ripe Pieces (individual).
- 1 x tin condensed milk.
- Crunch bars for base of fudge and coconut.
- 1 x tbsp of butter.
- Half a cup of milk.
- Combine all ingredients together except for the crunch bars,coconut and half cup of milk into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1hr
- This is a large recipe and will go thick being it is double, so I added half a cup of milk once majority of the ingredients were melted and combined and really stirred it in.
- Line a container with baking paper.
- Layer the container with crunch bars and sprinkle coconut.
- Then pour over the melted chocolate from the slower cooker.
- (Decorate however you wish)
- Refrigerate until firm.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think