Submitted by Simon Christie
Cheesy Greek Seasoned Mince and Veges
- 500g / 1lb mince/ground beef
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 large diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 medium diced (1cm) washed potato
- 150g / 5oz diced (1cm) sweet potato
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 celery stick sliced
- 1 cup sliced spring onions
- 2 teaspoons Greek Seasoning
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or preferred)
- Pre brown minced beef with garlic, onion, mustard and ginger for 5-10 minutes.
- *optional* (if choosing not to, add 1/2 hour HIGH too total cook time)
- Add to Slow Cooker potato, sweet potato, carrot and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place lid on and turn onto HIGH for 1 1/2 hours.
- Add to Slow Cooker celery, spring onions, cheese and Greek Seasoning.
- Place lid on and keep on HIGH for a further 1/2 hour (1 hour if not browned)
- Serve this with salad or some crusty garlic bread.
- Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!