Submitted by Amanda Kenwright
Cheesy curried cauliflower soup
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 potatoes peeled and diced
- 1L chicken stock
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 onion diced
- 1Tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 cup shredded tasty cheese
- Place everything except cheese in slow cooker on high for four hours,
- Then blend with a stick mixer until smooth.
- Stir through the grated cheese until it's melted.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- For a spicier soup add more curry powder.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!