Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Cheesy Chicken Pot Biscuit Cups (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can Reduced-Fat homestyle refrigerated biscuits or 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can Reduced-Fat buttermilk biscuits (need 8 biscuits)
- 8 ounces pre-cooked chicken, diced
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2/3 cup Reduced-Fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Separate biscuits.
- Spread each biscuit so it will go up sides of tin and place each biscuit in a muffin tin or silicone tin. (I used cardboard biscuit cups which said they could be used up to 400 degrees.)
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, soup, cheese, parsley and pepper. Mix well.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups. (If you do not have biscuits in a can, you could make a biscuit dough or use puff pastry dough, cutting circles and then pressing them into the cups.)
- Slow cook 1 1/2 - 2 hours on high. Use tea towel under sc lid.
- Weight Watcher's Points Plus is 7 Points Plus for each muffin cup if you use exact ingredients.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think