Submitted by Nikita Watt
Cheesy chicken pasta bake
We loved this. Couldn’t even tell it was packed full of vegetables. Cook on high the whole time.
- 700g chicken (raw chicken breast)
- 250g of salami
- 1 jar of LEGGO’s bacon bolognese sauce (500g)
- 1 packet of pasta (500g)
- 500ml of stock (vegeta)
- 3 carrots grated
- Container of sliced mushrooms
- 1 small bag of baby spinach
- Half a punnet of cherry tomatoes
- Small packet of pizza cheese (250g)
- Cut up chicken and salami
- Finely cut up vegetables (minus spinach)
- Add chicken, salami, vegetables (minus spinach), jar of sauce, 500ml of stock and salt and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2hrs (I was short on time hence high)
- Add bag of pasta and stir all together cook for a further 30 minutes
- Mix in half of your cheese and all of you spinach put the remaining of your cheese ontop. Place a tea towel under the lid and cook for a further 30-45minutes
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!