Submitted by Simon Christie
Cheesy chicken garlic balls
- 500g chicken mince
- approx. 80g cheese squares
- 4 cloves fresh crushed garlic
- 1 whole egg
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- Baking paper or spray oil lining
- Wash hands thoroughly
- In separate bowls...
- •Crush garlic and mix into chicken mince evenly
- •1 whole egg, beaten
- •cheese cubes cut into 1/2cm cubes
- Take pinches of mince,to form a small ball in your hand
- Once a ball is formed press a square of cheese into it.
- Fold over the excess and roll into a neat ball again
- Place ball into egg and gently roll to coat
- Remove ball and roll into breadcrumbs until evenly coated
- Remove and place into lined or oiled cooker
- Turn cooker on HIGH for up to TWO hours with Tea Towel Trick
- Turn after 45mins
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!