Submitted by Paulene Christie
Cheesy Chicken & Chorizo Ravioli
- 250g diced chorizo
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 tbsp oil
- 400g can diced tomatoes - Italian style
- 785g bottle of pasta sauce - I used Dolmio tomato, onion and roasted garlic variety
- 625g packet of fresh ravioli - I used roast chicken and garlic variety
- 200g Mozzarella cheese
- Add oil to searing slow cooker (or fry pan) and brown chorizo and chicken mince for approx 10mins.
- Transfer to slow cooker and add tomatoes, and pasta sauce.
- Cook on low for 4hrs.
- Add ravioli and stir through to combine. Continue to cook on low for another 15mins.
- Add cheese on top, continue to cook on low for another 15mins.
- Serve with garden salad and crusty garlic bread slices.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Note: Ravioli could be substituted fortortellini if you desire. You can also vary the filling variety of the pasta you choose to suit your tastes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!