Submitted by Robyn Clark
Cheesy Chicken and Potato
- 4- 6 Chicken Thigh fillets
- 1/2 green capsicum , 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 tin cream of chicken soup
- 3-4 red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons plain flour or cornflour
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Spray SC with oil. Chop the capsicums cube size and dice the potatoes thin.
- Cover bottom of SC with capsicum and potatoes. Sprinkle thighs with paprika and rub in. Place 3-4 thighs over the vegetables and cover with half the tin of chicken soup. Layer another 3-4 thighs and cover with the remainder of the soup. Cook on high 2-3 hours. Remove the chicken and vegetables and set aside.
- Add the flour to the cooking sauce and whisk out any lumps. Add the cheese and stir until melted. Add Worcestershire sauce and stir until combined. Add salt and pepper.
- Plate the chicken and vegetables and spoon over the sauce.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think