Submitted by Chelsea Limmer
Cheeks in Mushroom Gravy
- 2 packs of beef cheeks (2 beef cheeks per pack)
- 1 tin condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 brown onion diced
- 1tbsp crushed garlic
- 2tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2tsp massel beef stock powder
- 1tbsp oil
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Sear beef cheeks on both sides. Put in slow cooker.
- Fry onion and garlic. Put in slow cooker.
- In a bowl, add condensed mushroom soup. Stock (no water) and worcestershire sauce. Mix.
- Pour mix over beef cheeks.
- Cook for 8hrs on low
- For gravy... Cook down until desired consistency.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!