Submitted by Sherrie sutcliffe
CHAR SIU BEEF AND NOODLE
- 1 kg sliced beef - I used rump steak
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 pkt frozen veg stir fry mix
- 2 Tb char siu sauce
- 3 pkt cooked 2 Min noodles
- Cornflour to thicken sauce
- Brown beef and onions. ( optional)
- Add to Sc with 2 cups beef stock, 2 Tb char siu sauce,
- Cook for 3-4hrs on high
- When cooked add frozen veges and continue until heated through then add cooked noodles.
- Thicken with a little cornflour mixed with water.
- Enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think