Submitted by Carol Ann
Cauliflower & broccoli salad
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 cup egg mayo
- 1/2 cup of seeded mustard
- Finely chopped veggies of your choice but I use
- Red& green capsicum, celery, spring onion
- Corn, & pine nuts.
- Cut broccoli& cauliflower up into large pieces place into s/c with stock(any type I use Chkn) cook on low for 2 hrs or until tender.
- Combine all ingredients making sure u break up the pieces of broccoli& cauliflower!
- All done! Can be served warm or chilled!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!