Submitted by Cassie Greco
Slow cooked turkey
- 2 turkey legs skinned and scored
- 1 large jar of passata or 2x tins diced tomato
- 2tblsp tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1. Add all ingredients into slow cooker cook on high for several hours or until turkey falls off bone.
- 2. Serve with crusty bread or pasta
- Please note as the turkey starts to fall off the bone you need to fish the bones out as turkey bone shards and splits. Beware of smaller bones when eating but otherwise an amazing dish
- You can also add chunked potato and onion if you wish
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!