Submitted by Robyn Clark
Carrot custard and sultana loaf
- 1 1/2 cups SR. Wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarb
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon ( optional)
- 1 grated carrot and a handful of sultanas
- 1 cup low fat custard
- 2 eggs
- Mix dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients.
- Mix together and add 1 grated carrot and a handful of sultanas .Put in a greased loaf-tin and cook on high with tea towel under the lid approx 1 1/2 hours. Check after 1 hour.
- 1/4 block low fat Philly cheese
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar ( add to taste)
- Lemon juice , small amount of butter.
- Beat all together . Decorate with walnut bits.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!