Submitted by Vivianne
Carrot and Walnut Cake
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (can use all purpose flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. Grease slow cooker with butter and powder with flour or alternatively place baking paper inside.
- 2. Turn on slow cooker on high
- 3. Combine sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder. Mix well
- 4. Combine oil
- 5 Mix in eggs, 2 at a time
- 6. Stir in carrots and walnuts
- 7. Pour the contents in slow cooker
- 8. Cook for approximately 1.5 hours but time varies depending on slow cooker.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!