Submitted by lilly belle rose
Caramello Lindt Fudge
- 2 tins condensed milk.
- Two blocks white lindt chocolate ( 100 gms each )
- Two blocks milk chocolate lindt
- 100 gms butter
- Ten white marshmallows
- One pack Darrel Lea caramel snows
- ( leave four out for decoration )
- One pack cadburys caramel shake balls to decorate
- All in together in slow cooker on high for one and a half hours , stirring well every ten min until smooth and glossy and all mixed together. ( mix should roll into a little ball in your hands without sticking.
- Into baking paper lined slice tray .
- Decorate top with thin slices of caramel snow and caramel balls pressed gently into top of fudge.
- Fridge overnight.
- Cut into squares.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!