Submitted by Sarah Anderson
Caramel Self-Saucing Pudding
- 1 cup Plain flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar lightly packed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 Tbls butter
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together.
- Put into sprayed/greased slow cooker.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and pour gently over the mixture in slow cooker.
- Put a tea towel under lid to stop moisture dripping.
- Cook for 1.5 hours on LOW
- I made this in a 3.5 litre slow cooker and was about 2.5cm thick - next time I will try out in 1.5 litre.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!