Submitted by Nathalie
- Caramel (slowcooked tin condensed milk)
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Sprinkle coconut sugar (any sugar or can omit)
- 3-4 tbs icing sugar
- Few drops vanilla
- Few drops water
- Firstly make caramel from condensed milk (recipe here)
- Leave to cool.
- Knead together 2 cups SR flour and one cup Greek yogurt and add sprinkle of sugar if you want.
- Roll mixture flat, spread over caramel with a knife. Roll the dough into a long scroll sausage. Cut into 3cm portions and arrange into slowcooker.
- I let them sit for 10 mins before turning on the SC.
- I cooked on high for 1 hour 45 mins with a tea towel underneath lid.
- When done I placed slowcooker pot in oven for about 5 mins to give a little crunch on top, you could omit this step.
- I then put them on a cooling rack.
- I mixed together icing sugar, vanilla and water and drizzled over the top.
- Soooo good and thumbs up from hubby and the kids
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think