Submitted by Sally Crisp
Caramel Filled Choc Muffins
- Box Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- 170ml Water
- 2 Eggs
- 60g Maragarine
- 20ml water
- 20g Maragarine
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- To make caramel filling, Place can, fully submerged in water, in slow cooker. Turn on high. Cook for 4 hrs. Allow to fully cool (I preferred overnight)
- Make muffins as per Gluten Free Chocloate cake method States.
- Once muffins are cooled, pipe desired amount of caramel into the centre of the muffin. Complete by icing muffins and put in fridge to help set caramel and icing.
- Then....enjoy 🙂
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think