September 13, 2015
1 hr 10 mins
- condensed milk turned to caramel (recipe below)
- 1 tbs butter
- 3 blocks of chocolate (660g)
- 1 tbs vanilla essence
- sprinkles (100 and 1000's)
- jelly beans
1(Slow Cooker Caramel recipe)
31. Place all ingredients into slow cooker
42. Cook on low for 1 hour to 1 hour and a half on low
53. Stir every 10 to 15 minutes until ready
64. Place into tin then put in fridge to set (2 - 3 hours)
Submitted by Kayla Fels
December 20, 2017
Never a wooden spoon (it can affect the moisture in the recipe)
But either metal or silicone are equally ok 🙂
December 18, 2017
Just a question, which is better stir the fudge- metal,wooden or silicone spoons? TIA 😊
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.