Submitted by Kayla Fels
Caramel chocolate fudge
- - condensed milk turned to caramel (recipe below)
- - 1 tbs butter
- - 3 blocks of chocolate (660g)
- - 1 tbs vanilla essence
- - sprinkles (100 and 1000's)
- - jelly beans
- (Slow Cooker Caramel recipe)
- 1. Place all ingredients into slow cooker
- 2. Cook on low for 1 hour to 1 hour and a half on low
- 3. Stir every 10 to 15 minutes until ready
- 4. Place into tin then put in fridge to set (2 - 3 hours)
- 5. ENJOY!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!