Submitted by Alanna
Caramel, brownie slice with cookies & cream top
- *1 brownie packet mix (I used The little brownie company, cookies and cream mix)
- *The ingredients listed on the back of your brownie mix
- *1 tin condensed milk
- *1/2 cup brown sugar
- *60g unsalted butter
- *3tbsp golden syrup
- *3tbsp thickened cream
- *1 block Cadbury dream chocolate
- *1tbsp copha (optional)
- *Oreo biscuits, crumbled
- Make a brownie mix as directed on the back of the pack. Put mixture into a 20cm round cake tin. Place tin directly into sc and cook on high for 2 hrs.
- (When brownie is cooking, there should be no condensation/moisture under lid at all. If you notice condensation, pop a tea towel under lid)
- For caramel, add 1 tin condensed milk, 60g butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 3tbsp golden syrup and 3tbsp cream into sc set to high (without lid on), mix every 10mins until thick and golden colour. It took me about 1hr 15 in my 1.5L sc.
- Once cake is cooked, pour over caramel and cool completely in fridge. Microwave 1 block of white choc and copha until melted, stir through some crushed Oreo's and pour over cold brownie/caramel mix. Refrigerate until set. Cut into slices
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
2 thoughts on “Caramel, brownie slice with cookies & cream top”
So can I just put any cake tin in the slow cooker or does it need to be a silicone one?
Hi Danielle, all the details on options for cakes and how to HERE