Submitted by Kimberley
- 800g White chocolate
- 1x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2tbsp instant coffee
- 2tbsp milk
- Drinking chocolate to dust
- Add condensed milk and chocolate to slow cooker.
- Cook on high with lid off, stirring every 10mins, until smooth thick consistency. Add 1tbsp milk if mixture is too thick, stir well.
- Remove 1/4 of mixture and set aside.
- Heat 1-2tbsp milk, and dissolve coffee. Add to slow cooker and mix well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, and put the coffee fudge mixture in. Put in the freezer until semi-set, then remove and add the plain white chocolate fudge mix.
- Dust with drinking chocolate.
- Return to fridge to set.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think