Submitted by Mel Negus
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flour mixed with 4 tablespoons of water
- 500 grams chicken thighs diced
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 zuccini chopped
- 1 bunch of brocoli cut up
- 1 red onion diced large
- 200 grams of mushrooms quartered
- Place all ingredients except flour paste in slow cooker turn on high,stir occasionally
- After 2 hours add the paste and allow to thicken for 30 minutes with the lid off!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!