Submitted by Lisa Casey
- 500 grams of any mince
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- Cracked pepper
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1 jar of pasta sauce
- 1 box of Cannelloni
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except pasta sauce and cannelloni,
- With your fingers or a piping bag put the mixture into the tubes.
- In the SC pour just enough pasta sauce to cover the bottom,
- Place the tubes into the sauce and pour over the rest of the pasta sauce.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
- You can add any herbs and spices to the mixture.
- With this mixture I had some left over so I put it in my baby SC for spag bog for my kids.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!